Climb through the trees on our high ropes challenge courses. With four different levels of difficulty, our Aerial Adventure high ropes courses are fun for everyone!
Challenge Courses Highlights
- Balance, swing, and climb through over 50 different obstacles in the sky
- Great physical challenge
- 6 different high ropes courses and 4 different levels of difficulty
- Green: Beginner and kid-friendly, with activities 12 feet above the ground
- Blue: Intermediate and challenging, with activities 24 feet above the ground
- Single Black and Double Black Diamond: Tough and for the expert, with activities 36 feet above the ground
- Can change difficulty levels throughout your adventure
- Go at your own pace. Complete as many courses as you choose within the allotted time
- There is no ZipLining in this adventure
- Advanced reservations are HIGHLY recommended
- Participants must review our Requirements & Policies prior to booking
- Length of tour time includes preparation processes including gear-up, de-gear, and instructional lessons
- Requires active participation
- All participants must meet age and weight requirements to participate on the different courses (please see chart below).
- Ages 5-9 require an adult escort (please see chart below).
|Age Range||2 Green Courses||2 Blue Courses||Single Black Diamond||Double Black Diamond|
|5-6 Years Old||Adult Escort (1:1 Ratio)||No||No||No|
|7-9 Years Old||Adult Escort (2:1 Ratio)||Adult Escort (2:1 Ratio)||No||No|
|10-13 Years Old||Adult Supervision||Adult Supervision||Adult Escort (2:1 Ratio)||No|
|14-15 Years Old||Adult Supervision||Adult Supervision||Adult Supervision||Adult Escort (2:1 Ratio)|
|16+ Years Old||Solo||Solo||Solo||Solo|
Hear from over 3,765 happy adventurers!
One of the best part of our trip to Hilton Head! It’s worth it when my kids enjoyed it so much! They have done other rope adventures in other places including another country and this one so far is their favorite!Elaine C.TripAdvisor Review
Wonderful time! What a wide variety, they have courses for kids up to pros! We had such a great time on our honeymoon! We also did the ZipLine which was really cool!Brooke N.TripAdvisor Review
We had a great time with a large group of 15 people. Everyone was busy, there were more than enough tracks and lines to keep everyone going the whole two hours! Also loved the consistency of water breaks for all.Lana E.Google Review
It was a great time, our tour guides Olivia and Jordyn made it an amazing experience filled with lots of jokes and fun facts and made ziplining easy. Would highly recommend and will definitely do this again!Steven A.TripAdvisor Review
We had the best time and our instructors were great since we had never done this before. They made us feel very at ease and more confident with every new line. I can't wait to go back.Joseph Z.Google Review
Girls behind the desk are helpful and sweet. Guys working the track are attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful. Had a great time beating my dad, son, and brother-in-law!Thomas T.Google Review