Adventure Hilton Head has been bringing highs to the lowcountry since 2012!
Adventure is waiting for you at Every Turn
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, looking for a weekend activity, or searching for a fun-filled day for the whole family, Adventure Hilton Head has something for you. Buckle up and take a lap around our brand new GoKart track, or work up a sweat traversing bridges, swings, cargo nets, and more on our Aerial Adventure high ropes course. Don’t forget to schedule in a ZipLine canopy tour where you’ll learn more about the history and nature of Hilton Head Island while enjoying scenic water views.
Our ZipLine course started it all back in 2012. Since then, we’ve been adding more adventures to create a place where you can explore and enjoy the outdoors all day long. Our GoKart track, which is coming out in July 2021, is our most recent addition. Come check us out and experience the thrill!
- ZipLine canopy tour consisting of seven ZipLines, a swinging sky bridge, an aerial spiral staircase, and a 900 ft. long dual racing zip finale
- Aerial Adventure high ropes challenge course consisting of six different courses with over 50 different obstacles in the sky including bridges, swings, nets, a bike, and more!
- Fully electronic GoKarts on a brand new track with views of the ZipLine and aerial adventure courses
- Paddles food truck on site offering burgers, dogs, and more
- Up the Creek Pub & Grill restaurant right next door with a water view
- Dolphin tours, parasailing, kayak tours, and so much more at Broad Creek Marina right next door!
Why Hilton Head Island?
Dreaming of the perfect family vacation destination? Stop dreaming and start planning now that you’ve found Hilton Head Island, SC! With plenty of family-friendly activities and awesome adventures around every corner, a vacation in Hilton Head is a must-do for every family.
The Island provides a blend of spectacular natural beauty with sparkling waters, stunning beaches, marshes full of oyster beds, and trees, trees, trees. The manicured greenery shows off Hilton Head Island’s gently swaying palmetto trees, towering pine trees, and live oaks dripping with Spanish moss. There are 80 miles of biking and jogging pathways mostly shaded by those magnificent trees.
This 12-mile Island bordered by the Atlantic Ocean is unlike most other vacation destinations. Free of neon signs, billboards, or skyscraper buildings, it’s laden with history. From the first Native settlers 4,000 years ago to Spanish and French explorers in the 16th century, history is always being made here and is preserved in many museums and excursions. The Island has a rich Gullah heritage from the descendants of freed slaves that we celebrate through educational tours, galleries and exhibitions, and the names of our streets and neighborhoods.
Hilton Head also offers a huge variety of kid-friendly activities, including all of the Adventure Hilton Head fun! Take your adventure to the sky with our ZipLine tour and ropes courses, on the road with our GoKarts or in the water at our Broad Creek Marina’s many water sports.